As a Sales Consultant at PLAATO, you will be at the forefront of building critical new relationships. You will be working with leading brewers from across the world and have the opportunity to take a key part in building a global Industrial IoT scale-up, changing the industries we are targeting with our real time insights. In this position you will handle the end-to-end sales process from start to close, and ensure the handover of customers to our onboarding and customer success team.
To thrive and succeed at PLAATO, we believe that you value teamwork, bring to work a winning mindset every day and are excited to make your contribution to make PLAATO a company we all want to work for.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Build a company based on sales success and inspire growth with a winning attitude
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads in a timely manner, treating every single lead as one of the most valuable assets in the company
- Facilitate the end-to-end PLAATO sales process, and involve key team members accordingly
- Find and explore new business opportunities for PLAATO by contacting potential customers
- Work in our CRM to keep your pipeline up to date
- Deliver on monthly targets and share progress within the team
- Become an expert in the PLAATO products and our industry
Who you are:
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone and face-to-face
- You are teamwork orientated, and know the value of working together
- The world is our market – our customers speak and write in English – or maybe other languages - and so do you
- You think our potential customers are the most important people in the world
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t cut corners, but prioritize the right things and get the job done
- You have a desire to be part of a global growth journey together with a team aiming for the moon
It would be an extra bonus, but not required if you have brewed you own beer – or somebody else’s.
What we can offer:
- Take a key part in a technology scale-up with global ambitions from an early stage
- Meaningful work. You’ll know how your everyday actions affect our shared growth journey
- Work with and learn from leading software and hardware entrepreneurs
- Be part of an inclusive and dynamic team
- Learn, grow and develop along with the company. 10x growth means opportunities to take on new responsibilities
- Take part in employee benefits including investment opportunities and the PLAATO incentive program.
Apply for this role:
Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com. For any questions about the role please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this role is located in Oslo, Norway.