Be a part of digitalizing the global brewing industry. At PLAATO you are joining an international team with customers all around the world, bringing disruptive IoT solutions to an exciting industry.
As part of the PLAATO Marketing Team, you will be responsible for creating awareness and excitement for our products, as well as taking part in and engaging the brewing community.
PLAATO is a fast-growing IoT scale-up located in Oslo, Norway. As a Social Media Manager, you are an integral part of building our brand and growing the company on a global scale. The role includes managing and optimizing the company’s social media presence and identifying and executing new opportunities to engage the community and grow our audience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work with the wider team to develop and execute social media campaigns.
- Use your creativity, aesthetic touch, and interest in the brewing industry to create engaging content.
- Grow the company’s global social media presence (LinkedIn/ Instagram/ Tiktok/ Facebook/ Other) and maintain daily activities.
- Actively identify high-potential opportunities, social media trends, and test new channels.
- Balance brand building and engagement with lead generation.
- Measure, analyze, and report the performance of all social media channels.
- Build a deep understanding of our products, industries, and customers across all continents.
Who you are:
- You are a natural storyteller and like connecting with people.
- Creating content in video and photo format is your thing.
- Test and learn quickly attitude.
- You work with structure but are agile enough for change.
- You are team-oriented and appreciate the value of working together.
- The world is our market – our customers speak and write in English – or maybe other languages - and so do you.
- You don’t cut corners, but prioritize the right things and get the job done.
- You have the desire to be part of a global growth journey with a team aiming for the moon.
- It would be an extra bonus, but not required if you have experience working in or related to the brewing industry.
- You have relevant work experience of 1-2 years that you can bring to the role.
What we can offer:
- A key part in a technology scale-up with global ambitions from an early stage.
- Meaningful work. Your everyday actions impact the shared growth journey of our company.
- Unique opportunity to work with and learn from leading software and hardware entrepreneurs.
- Be part of a fun, inclusive and dynamic team of go-getters!
- Learn, grow, and develop along with the company. 10x growth means opportunities to take on new responsibilities.
- Take part in employee benefits including investment opportunities and the PLAATO incentive program.
- Flexible working set-up: We trust that our employees will know how to make the most of their time, and offer a high degree of flexibility.
Apply for this role:
Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2023. For any questions about the role please reach out to email@example.com.